Saturday, February 25, 2006

Survey Says....?

I took a poll over at DailyKos on whether "Why Mommy
Is A Democrat" is a book that you'd read to your
own children. Here are the scintillating results:

Q: Is This Book Something You'd Read Your Children?
Yes, I Think The Democratic Party IS The "Moral" Party, And Our Children Should Learn That Early 31 %

Yes, Because Even Though Democrats Aren't Actually "Moral" As An Entity, They're Still Better Than Those Goddamn Republicans
9 %

Yes, Because This Shit Is Hilarious.
5 %

Yes, Because I Need Something To Read After Toking
3 %

Maybe, If It Comes With A Stuffed Toy Jackass Like The One On The Cover
0 %

Maybe, If Dick Cheney Appears In The Book As An Anthropomorphic Bear Who Growls A Lot
1 %

Maybe, As A Gift To That Friend Of Mine In Williamsberg Who Like Weird Kids Books Like "Everybody Poops"
3 %

No, Because Indoctrinating Your Children Into A Party At That Age Is Borderline-Clinical Behavior
41%

No, Because, As Far As I Can Tell, This Story Contains No Anthropomorphic Cheney-Bears
1 %

No, Because I Hate My Mommy
0 %

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home