Pop-Philosophy

Currently noddin' my head along with two new songs off the Philosopher Kings' upcoming album.
Join me in my appreciation for ex-jazz musicians turned canadian pop-stars HERE.
"Words do not express thoughts very well; everything immediately becomes a little different, a little distorted, a little foolish. And yet it also pleases me and seems right that what is of value and wisdom to one man seems nonsense to another."

2 Comments:
Okay so I'm digging it but their new CD is 34 bucks at Amazon. That seems a bit much. Conversely their older album is 2 bucks. Weird.
I'd wait til' it comes out, then buy a copy off someone. That's my game plan.
It's like they want you to steal it online or something. Charging that much for a cd is ridiculous, especially in an era where "released outside the US" isn't cost prohibitive anymore.
I HIGHLY recommend their first album. It's outstanding.
Post a Comment
<< Home