Monday, January 16, 2006

Codemorse Conspires With Collider.com

I'd said I might have some exciting news for everyone, and while the excitement is probably more mine than yours, you'll forgive me for not caring much about the distinction.

I've been welcomed aboard Collider.com, the up-and-coming entertainment and technology website. I'll be reviewing new-release DVDs, as well as writing honest-to-god articles. The first, a piece on V for Vendetta, is almost completed, and should be up for reading sooner rather than later.

This means that posting at Codemorse may be slow for a day or two. I know, I know. It'll be hard not to have cheeky posts on the latest in florescent animals and political unrest, but we'll all manage together. Please keep checking back. I'll be sure to make it worth your while.

In the brief meantime, I encourage y'all to check out Collider by clicking their nifty logo above.

7 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Congrats!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Cool website. So how did you get teh gig?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Thanks!

I sent them some writing samples and promised them the soul of my first-born.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Well just don't forget were you came from and who read your old site on a daily basis! ;-)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Heh.

With luck, this deal will mean more traffic for Codemorse, which I'm excited about.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

Oh, congrats!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Gracias, Katanga!

I added your blog to my sidebar. Sorry it took so long to do. Smirking Effrontery is now a part of Codemorse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home