Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Homeward, HO!


Codemorse (left) and his brother (right) indulge in some genuine Hawaiian food

Well, obviously I had no idea that getting onto my computer to update would be so damn difficult, what with the beautiful Maui weather, the volcano-riding, the water-sliding, and the general fan-fucking-tasticness of it all.

In short, I'm back. I miss Maui already, and my girlfriend and I are already talking seriously about moving there on a permanent-type basis. Talk about a life-style I could sink into.

I'd say it's good to be back, but frankly, I'd rather be there still. What IS good is having easy access to this magic box again. I'll be posting pictures from the trip later today and throughout the rest of this week.

If you're still checking in, thanks. Codemorse hath returned.

6 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

(cue the music)Welcome Baa-aack.(end music)

Can't wait to see the pictures and glad you had fun!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Mahalo, Scott.

Damn, did we have fun.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

And judging by the food selection I'm guessing you enjoyed some Maui-wowie,

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

No comment? ;-)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

I'm sorry, it's hard to keep track of things through the haze of smoke.

No wowie from Maui for me. My brother and I are notorious T.Bell fiends. We crave it, shivering junkie style.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I LOVE the crunchwrap supreme m'self.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home