Codemorse Collides With Bob Hoskins!

Head on over to Collider.com to read my review of Den of Lions, starring Stephen Dorff, Bob Hoskins, and the Crazy Irishman from Braveheart. A small excerpt:
Den of Lions is the cinematic equivalent of Tofu – it benefits from the flavoring provided by some talented actors and a mildly-engaging plot, but at center it’s a bland and sensually unsatisfying affair.

4 Comments:
Good review. You appreviated DoL after explaining what it was and used the abbreviation once. That was Rachel Ray annoying but she's cute and you're not. ;-)
What's appreviated?
Who's Rachel Ray?
Why am I so confused?
It's how us koalas spell "abbreviated".
Rachel Ray is a cute cook on the Food Network.
I think it's because you're a libtard.
:-D
Heh.
Libtard.
The entire Libertas board seems to be down. I think the sheer existence of logic there has melted their circuitry.
Post a Comment
<< Home