Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Codemorse: Now With Weird, Unintended Fetishism!

Thanks to codemorse friend and fellow blogger Oerwinde, I now have Statcounter on my site, which allows me a more in-depth look at who's visiting these not-so-hallowed halls.

This is very cool, and very informative. It's also, apparently, going to be a little bit disturbing. According to one search engine, plugging "son f---ing mother in a cartoon" (I can't bring myself to type out that word in this context) yields my "Munich" review.

So, welcome to Codemorse all you incestuous freaks. Enjoy the commentary, but keep your decidedly-icky inner thoughts to yourself.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

At the risk of once again, sounding a little juvenile:

WHAT THE F#$$%!@# ?????

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

I've got no idea. I was researching my "Site hits," and one person got to my site because he'd typed that into a search engine. Somehow, my site was number one on the list, and the post was my "Munich" review.

Freaky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home