Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Retro Rocket Rising

A few of you may have noticed the absence of film reviews here at Codemorse in the past few weeks.

Average Joes, the site that hosts "Retro Rocket," my film column, has been down for a major overhaul and content-shift. In the next few days, AJ's should have my column up and running again, with new film reviews. I intend to busy myself watching some obscure/forgotten/maligned films over the holiday with an eye to writing on them. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Have you seen a movie that you think deserves to be given a shot? Let me know, and I'll add it to my viewing pile.

I'm excited to get back into the semi-weekly swing of things. Even I'm getting bored with all the politics stuff. Bring on the Rocketeer! Primer! Bubba Ho-Tep! Bring! Them! On!

10 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Ever seen "The Quiet Man"?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

It's my father's all-time favorite film and I haven't watched it, probably, since I was a boy.

Consider it added.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

It's one of my favs.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

A favorite movie doesn't count as your favorite movie unless you put it on a post-it note, and tack it up in the Eastman Kodak Photography Museum.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

YES!

What was yours again, Nizz? "Debbie Does Dallas"?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

What if I have the movie poster tattooed on my right cheek and John Wayne's face on my left (not a tat his actual face)?

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

That it was. Debbie Does Dallas. I'm just a sucker for fine cinematography.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

That it was. Debbie Does Dallas. I'm just a sucker for fine cinematography.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

"cinematography?" Is that a code word for "Boobies?"

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

My code has been broken. I knew I should have written it in Navaho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home