Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jack's Back

Posted by codemorse

You and everyone you know watched the season premiere of Lost last night.

And you loved it.

I know I did.

Fishbiscuits! The Others - fans of Stephen King! Jack's best flashback yet! Brunch on the beach! "Then you don't get any coffee." The Dharma aquarium! "I'll kill her!" "...Okay."

Discuss the show's opener in the comments section! And check out this link on YouTube - a video pieced together from all the random portions of the "Lost Experience" game they ran this summer. Since we have lives, we weren't able to play along. Instead, we get to jump on the bandwagon at the end and reap the sweet rewards of other people's hard work. I should warn you that the video appears to explain the purpose/existence of Dharma and the Numbers. I've no idea if they'll explain these things in the show itself. If you want to remain unspoiled, don't watch it.


P.S. - My girl is an enormous Grey's Anatomy fan (and so is your girlfriend/wife/sister/mother, probably). It's her favorite show. As a result, I'll be voluntarily skipping the season of "Supernatural," which is in my top three (along with Lost and Battlestar). If anyone knows where I can get the episodes online, I'd appreciate a heads-up.

13 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Can you believe I've never seen an ep of Lost or BSG?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

Yes.

But why not?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

He's been watching the Blade series.

I tuned in a few seconds after it started, during the book club meeting, and didn't recognize what was going on. Until Henry Gale and Oceanic 815 made an appearance. WHOA. That pullback of their little hamlet nestled into the island was great. I guess we know now where the Dharma sharks came from. Juliette pwning Jack, Fox was fantastic there. Evangeline Lilly is approaching supernova levels of hot, hot, heat.

Yeah so, hooked all over again.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Two words, Mummy Marathons. No actually not on purpose by any means. It was robably on opposite something when it first started coming on and I just didn't get on the bandwagon. Once it got to a point where I would've felt...lost I just didn't bother. Same thing happened with Smallville. Add to that no TiVo/DVR and there you have it.

Looks like it bumps up against Criminal Minds too so there you go. Mandy is like a god to me. Has been since Princess Bride/Chicago Hope.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Oh and I've only seen two episodes of Blade tyvm. ;-)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

Our local library carries TV seasons on DVD.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Wesley said...

Anyone here watch Dexter? I think I'm hooked after the first episodes(but the dark stuff is my kind of bag anyways)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

I don't get Showtime, so no.

If it's really good, I'll watch it on dvd. You liked the first episode?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

Is that the "good" serial killer?


If so, love the concept.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Wesley said...

Yeah, very very interesting. Hall seems to be determined to shed his Six Feet Under persona.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

You have libraries where you live? I'm jealous. And yeah Dexter sounds cool in theory.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

You're joking...

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

About not having libraries? Yes I am. The one nearest us doesn't have the greates multimedia section though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home