Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good In "60" Seconds

"Studio 60," the new Aaron Sorkin show for NBC, is really good.

Having a Tivo has given me the ability to actually watch television shows other than "Lost" (I refuse to schedule my life around tv programming), and "Studio 60" is a gem. Any fan of Sorkin's West Wing or his much-loved Sports Night (both great shows, I'm told, but I never watched them) should tune in. Really, it's damn good.

Plus, it's got a guy I knew in college in it. Sure, he's in it for 30 seconds, and he's blurry - but he has lines! It's eerie and bizarre!

For those of you who care, here's my Tivo-enabled television viewing slate:

- The Daily Show
- The Colbert Report
- Lost
- Blade: The Series
- Supernatural
- The Henry Rollins Show
- Various History/Discovery channel shows

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Glad to know it was good. I missed it unfortunately but it's one I plan on watching.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

Loved. It. Judd Hirschs tirade as the opener was amazing.

Seems like a keeper.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

It was "Network," as everyone in the show consciously referenced - but that doesn't mean it wasn't cool to watch.

Love Perry and Whitford thus far and, amazingly, I think I like Peet as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home