Thursday, September 21, 2006

For Those Who Came In Late

Posted by codemorse

A warm welcome to our new visitors coming to us from Unclaimed Territory and Gateway Pundit. If you've poked about, you've probably noticed that Codemorse tends to center around politics, entertainment and technology.

While I'm a self-described liberal, you'll find no partisan politicking here - just generalized bile. Although Jabawacefti, our resident conservative, is on hiatus you can find his posts easily in the "Best of Codemorse" section over there in the sidebar to your right. Be sure to check out Scott's daily tech postings - his latest on anti-virus software is a must for anyone with a home computer.

You're encouraged to contribute, comment and critique. Personal attacks, or intentional cruelty are not tolerated but short of that, anything goes.

Drop your partisan leotards at the door and jump right in.

4 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Wesley said...

Yeah I am seriously considering deleting my blog. For one most of my post have been shite and secondly I kinda wanted to be part of a community. I don't know I kinda wanted to start an online magazine or something like that(or be a writer tfor some other blog) I don't know what do you think I should do?

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Do what feels right to you, bro.

If you're not happy or fulfilled with it, then take a break. As far as communities (sadly, we don't qualify...we've got maybe six posters here on a regular basis) go, you may want to consider visiting an established site like The Fake Life or Chud.com and meeting some folks there. Because they're bigger, there's a better chance to meet people who are interested in what you're interested in.

And as always, drop by and say howdy.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Wesley said...

I know you already have six posters I wasn't asking to be apart of this site(but if a few posters take like a six month vacation...;-) ) I was just asking for some advice. I didn't know what kind of places might be open and I never thought Fake Life or CHUD would be willing to accept new fish. But I will take your advice thanks.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

I recommend the Fake Life over Chud. TFL is essentially the people from Chud I tend to like/enjoy reading the most.

And the snark quotient, while high, doesn't feel toxic.

I know you weren't asking, Wesley. I was just letting you know that, were we a community, you'd already be considered a member.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home