Conservatives, A Display in Diversity
CATO, a conservative think tank, came out (hee hee) against the Federal Marriage Amendment.
Would that some liberals could deviate from the party line.
"Words do not express thoughts very well; everything immediately becomes a little different, a little distorted, a little foolish. And yet it also pleases me and seems right that what is of value and wisdom to one man seems nonsense to another."
CATO, a conservative think tank, came out (hee hee) against the Federal Marriage Amendment.
3 Comments:
Would that some liberals could deviate from the party line.
...and support the Federal Marriage Amendment? :)
Weren't you the one who posted this (http://time.blogs.com/daily_dish/2006/05/the_euston_mani.html)?
We're not all headless chickens, ya know. :)
I was. And loved it.
I guess I should say, would that they did it more often.
And no, I don't think all liberals are headless chickens. Headless chickens make tasty buffalo wings.
Mmmmm...
Wings.
You've ignited a monstrous craving, sir.
Post a Comment
<< Home