Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sam Elliot Watch: Ghost Rider Edition

Ghost Rider is a pretty goofy character to me. Admittedly, there's something inherently cool about a guy with a flaming skull on a Harley, but the upcoming film adaptation wouldn't particularly interest me at all, save for one thing:

Sam Muthafunkin' Elliot.

I'll see anything the man does, regardless of apparent merit or quality. Few actors fall into that hallowed category, and it's an odd bunch: Sam Elliot, Bill Paxton (Tombstone, featuring the both of them, is Nirvana), The Rock, Sean William Scott, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Kevin Kline.

I don't claim to understand the reasons why i feel compelled to seek out every piece of trash these people make, but compelled I am.

Check out Sam Elliot's latest piece of trash right HERE. He's sure to be the best part of the movie, and he's sure to occupy approximately fifteen minutes of screentime.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Ooops. You double posted and my comments disappeared. Reposting.

Big fan of GR as a kid and the trailer looks fine to me. It'll probably be like the FF movie, some groans and some missed opportunities, but fun anyway.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

Any movie that features a "Cowboy" Ghost Rider and Sam Elliot gets my ten bucks.

I hope you're right - I enjoyed the FF.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home