Monday, May 22, 2006

Hot Women = Successful Protest?

Apparently, there is a novel theory on the matter.

As noted, it's utterly juvenile. But we can't all be intellectual and sophisticated all the time here at Codemorse.

For the record, about three years ago, I walked along with an "anti-war" protest in New York (merely to observe) and found at least some of the anti-war American women to be moderately attractive. Which (and I confess a certain shallowness here) made the protest itself seem more appealing, if only a little bit.

There were, of course, a substantial number of aging hippies who looked like they had been waiting at Woodstock for the last forty years for another chance to protest something. And their looks reflected that.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

in my limited experience, I've found that Hot Women ususally = Succesful Everything. My favorite campaign gambit from the 2004 elections were the offers from liberal women to sleep with Republican men in exchange for a vote for Kerry.

Nothing like politicized prostitution to stir the electorate (erectorate?).

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

Err...That's "usually," not ususally. My erectorate must've gotten in the way of my brain.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

I think liberal women might have slept with Republican men for Bill Clinton. Not for Kerry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home