Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Codemorse

This week marks the one-year anniversary of Codemorse.*

In honor of this most excellent event, I've decided to play around with the look of the site. Bear with me for a day or two while I attempt to iron out the kinks.

*presents, gold, well-wishes, myrhh, and animal sacrifices all welcomed. Contact morsematthew77@hotmail.com for shipping details.




5 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I have something to send you. If you get a package and there's a little red soaking through the brown paper wrapping don't worry. ;-)

Happy birthday to a great blog.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger MMorse said...

Thanks, Scott.

I hope you enjoy my thank-you gift. It should be arriving any day. Don't be alarmed by the slithering sounds. They aren't poisonous.*




*that I know of.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I've had my shots, so it's all good.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger MMorse said...

You didn't tell me that Dick Cheney had stopped by.

How's your face? Peppered?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Not only peppered but scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped & diced

 

Post a Comment

<< Home