Friday, June 23, 2006

Bastion! Say My Name!

Posted by Codemorse

"We haven't spoken to anyone else for thousands of years...so we started talking to ourselves."
Truly a sad day. According to BBC News one of the world's oldest creatures, Harriet the tortoise, died earlier this morning.
I'm firmly convinced that "Harriet" was simply a convenient pseudonym. The tortoise's picture (above) clearly shows her to be, in fact, Morla the Ancient One. This can only mean that The Nothing is fast approaching. I look forward to Al Gore's documentary on the subject, and to being eaten by a freaky-looking wolf thing.

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

Your horse Artax is sinking in this bog of a reference. Please don't make me remember this or it's Limahl-warbled theme song.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

But I so enjoy your torment, Kat. It's like sweet, aged Port.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastion! Why won't you just give me a name!
*heart*
AMOSE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home