Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Branded Bloggings

Posted by Codemorse

Starting today, you'll notice the little words "Posted by Codemorse" at the top of all my bloggings. It's been pointed out by more than a few readers that until they finish reading an article they have no idea whether it was Jabs or myself who wrote it.

That doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but apparently, it's a big deal to some. It's understandable. Seeing that I've written a particular post allows you to roll your eyes and skip it entirely without having to taint yourself with progressive musings.

Jabs may adopt this as well, depending on whether or not he feels like it. Never let it be said that this site does not respond to the will of the people!

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

But.... but.... it's already at teh bottom.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

I know...And I've explained that.

But this is something that's been brought up more than once, by more than one person. So, I thought I'd try and see if this placates folks.

If it ends up annoying more than helping, we'll end it. Like we did our controversial "Immigrant Blogging" program.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

You have more than one person reading and commenting on your blog? Cooool. I'm jealous.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Yes, all three of them are very opinionated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home