Friday, September 02, 2005

Point/Counterpoint

In "real life," my best friend's a dyed-in-the-wool conservative. He and I have the good fortune of liking each other enough as people not to start grunting and beating the other about the face and hands for espousing opposite political beliefs.

Some of our conversations get pretty entertaining. For a dialogue on Bush, the present administration, Hurricane Katrina, and 9-11, click HERE.

5 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

I think I should, at some point in the future, be given posting rights to add a conservative counter-point just to spice things up a little.

I know that it does not add to the overall theme you have created (a la Daily Kos), but I think maybe just from time to time...

I promise to be good.

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger MMorse said...

No one can deny your innate spiciness (sp?), my nizzle.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I would like to see that personally.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger MMorse said...

Because I'm a selfish bastard, I'm not going to be giving anyone posting rights for a while, but I'm thinking that I'll choose a topic a week to do liberal/conservative point/counterpoint with my good friend. We'll talk, back and forth, and the resulting conversation will be posted here.

How's that sound?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

I'm inclined to disagree with your last comment because it appears to have started with an erroneous premise, ("selfish bastard").

But I like the conclusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home