Thursday, September 01, 2005

Vacant Stare Addresses The Nation

Is anyone watching Bush's live press conference?

I'm rarely happy with his performance in general, but I'm practically furious with his performance today. Not only is he unable to speak with any conviction or reassurance, he seems equally unable to read his pre-prepared speech with anything resembling interest.

He looks confused, addled, annoyed, and over his head.

Why weren't we as a country already planning for the inevitable destruction? Why is no one discussing the cuts made to Hurricane and disaster relief last year? Why does this administration get a free ride on everything?

Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime you are near?

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

I will not defend Bush's performance because I have neither seen it, nor read the transcript. And most conservative commentators are pilloring it as drivel.

But I hardly think the administration has gotten "a free ride on everything".

P.S. Birds appear whenever I am near because I carry birdseed with me wherever I go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home