Friday, October 21, 2005

The Unfunniness Strikes Back

High-sterical.
Good job beating everyone to the Moore-bashing punch, Carl Moore (!). You tackle such fresh material. Look! Michael Moore is fat! And he's a friend of Saddam!


Bill Clinton hugs people a lot, but not his wife? And Bush screwed up Katrina. I'm not sure what the joke is here. Is it that Clinton would have hugged the problem away?

Carl Moore, you are an unfunny man. Yet, to your credit, you draw me back every once in a while just to marvel at your staleness.

I should point out that a cartoon featuring a badly-caricatured George Bush saying "Internets!" would not make me laugh any more than these did. It's cheap, easy "humor."

(courtesy of comics.com)

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I'm working on showing my wife just how unfunny her side can be. Thanks for the ammo.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

If your wife is as unfunny as Carl Moore I send my warmest sympathies your way.

That said, I know at least one funny conservative. And he's damn funny.
(veiled shout-out to Nizzle)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

Grazie, my man. Well, but like those horrible early 90's drug commercials, "I learned it from watching you...I learned it from watching YOU!!!!"

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

PREGO, my friend!
I always liked the "this is your brain on drugs" commercials, myself. Especially the one with foxy Rachel Leigh Cook smashing her kitchen with a frying pan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home