Monday, September 11, 2006

Explanations, Apologies, and Congratulations

Posted by codemorse

If you read this site, you've noticed that we haven't posted in about a week - which is pretty unusual.

Apologies for the lack of new content, but this past weekend, Jabawacefti was married in a ceremony of poignance and unadulterated fun. Because I'm more exhausted than Hefner after a night out with the girls, posting will remain non-existent until tomorrow morning, when Codemorse will come roaring back to life.

Thanks for your patience. Well-wishers who want to congratulate our resident conservative can email me your heartfelt good wishes and I'll see that Jabs gets them.

Congratulations to Jabs. He's married a wonderful woman. She didn't make out too badly either.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Sorry I haven't exactly kept up my end. Glad all is well adn congrats aplenty to Jabs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home