Monday, July 31, 2006

Insert Lame "Brokeback-Batman" Joke Here

Posted by codemorse

According to The Fake Life, Heath Ledger has been cast as The Joker for the Batman Begins sequel. TFL also gives us the title of the next movie: The Dark Knight. I think that's the bees-knees.

I would have picked Paul Bettany, Joseph Gordon Levitt, or Guy Pierce for the Joker, personally. Bettany for his demonic eyes, Levitt for his astonishing range, and Pierce for his almost inhumanly-cold face and mirthless smile.

But Ledger's a solid choice.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

You're a scholar and an elongatedman.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Dib(ny')s on that particular description!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Wesley said...

Cmon he'll make a great Joker. Though I would have gone with Adrian Brody, I mean can't you just imagine that scrawny face in the Joker get up?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

My difficulty with Brody is as an actor. He's talented, but doesn't really have a lot of seeming-depth/darkness to him.

Physically, he's who I would have cast as Scarecrow, and I think the character better suits his presence as an actor.

Cillian Murphy, on the other hand, would have made an amazing Joker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home