Friday, March 31, 2006

Smoochies

Well, another work-week wraps up here at Codemorse.

I hope you're all enjoying some of the changes, from the newish site design to the addition of self-described Lex Luthor surrogate, Jabawacefti. Judging by the emails, I'd say our new cuddly n' conservative commentator is pushing all the right buttons, and provoking some good conversation.

If you visit Codemorse on a daily basis (and some of you, God/Jehovah/Allah/L. Ron Hubbard/Ramtha bless you, visit several times a day) why not email the site to a friend? We make no bones about our desire to conquer the fertile Earth and seed it with our influence and questionable impregnation metaphors, and you all can help make that happen.

We welcome suggestions, comments, fatwas, and cookies. You can send the suggestions, comments, and cookies to the email address I've provided under my profile name.

You can send the fatwas to Jaba. He enjoys that sort of thing.

10 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

Damn you stars!!!

Foiled again with the fatwa forward.

[Note: I prefer my fatwas medium rare with a side of fries. And just a dash of Frank's Red Hot.]

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Ben Miro said...

Jabbaface is alright. A fool...but an honest fool.

I already shilled your site to gato negro (that means 'Queer Ernie' in espanol).

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

Heh.

Honesty is worth more than gold, Kat. And Jaba's a man I'd trust with my life. Thanks for the shill, it's appreciated.

I prefer my fatwa's well-done, with a side of Salman Rushdie. For flavor.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

Thanks for the kind words. Always wanted to be the canary down the coal mine of liberals.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger codemorse said...

And I've always wanted to kill a canary.

See how that works out for everyone?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I'm anti-canary violence. But can we taser him once in a whiole?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

Tasering is inhumane, Scott. Remember?

But I haven't ruled out occasional water-boarding.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

I'll admit something pretty bad.

On the radio this morning, they were talking about Capital security and all that because of the Cynthia McKinney "incident."

In any case, the conversation turned to tasers, and they pulled a sound clip from somewhere with this officer threatening to taser this woman who wouldn't get out of her car.

So, he kept on repeating, "get out of the car, or I will taser you."

He must have repeated it about 5-6 times, and apparently, the threat of a taser didn't phase this woman, because she must not have gotten out of the car. Instead, she was tasered.

Her screaming while being tasered, with the officer repeating in the background, "I gave you a chance," was pretty horrible to listen to.

But maybe because the radio people were laughing in the background, but I there was definitely a part of me that thought it was sort of funny.

Oh well. Anecdotal nothingness.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

I probably would have laughed, too.

I remember reading something, somewhere, about how laughter is really the human response to being made uncomfortable/to being shocked.

In which case, laughing would be natural, given the circumstances.

Then again, we might both just be callous sonsofbitches.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

There's a video for that adn yes I thought it was funny in a grotesque way. She really should have gotten out of the car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home