Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Honored

Codemorse and Friends:

I want to thank you for granting me the opportunity to interject my witless banter on an otherwise thoughtful site. I appreciate the opportunity and I promise to make it as interesting as possible.

First and foremost, I would like to thank my good friend and best man in my upcoming wedding, Codemorse, a "warrior poet" standing athwart today's metrosexual world. May your love for meat on a stick never die. [Wow. Did that sound "Brokeback"? Well, what the hell. I'm amongst the openminded here. Let the fun begin.]

There are so many things I'd like to discuss. And while I've generally been left alone at my law firm, there are many topics that I'll cover at the home of Codemorse.

For the purposes of clarity and ease, I'll number them (although they will not necessarily be featured in this order):

1) Clash of Civilizations? (Danish cartoons and Afghan Christian Converts)
2) What does liberalism mean? Big L vs. small l liberalism.
3) Is there true evil in this world or merely a different way of looking at it?
4) Conservatives vs. Liberals - Who is more closeminded?
5) Hamdi v. Rumsfeld - Does the Geneva Convention apply to the unlawful enemy combatant? Why should it not?
6) What are our (US, Western, Democratic allies) values? Are they universal? Are they worth fighting for?
7) What do they put in Frank's Red Hot that is so damn addictive?
8) Abortion - who should decide its legality?
9) What is a neoconservative?
10) More, more, more....

That's right friends. Get ready to break it down with your neoconservative nemesis. The Alpha to your Omega. The Joker to your Batman. The Lex Luthor to your Clark Kent.

Anyway, it's getting close to sundown. Gotta feed. Hope I don't run into anyone...

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Too many dang law dawgs round these parts you ask me.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

I agree. One of us needs to go.

Jaba - pistols at dawn!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Jabawacefti said...

I got 'em at the ready.

You gonna pull your pistols or you gonna whistle dixie?

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Skin that smoke wagon.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

I do too much pistol-pullin' as it is.

ZING!

"I do not aim with my hand. He who aims with his eye has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoot with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home