Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Freestyle Wheelbarrow?


Just when you think the world can't get any sillier, it does. That's why the world is such a wonderous place.

Apparently, "Extreme Wheelbarrow," or "Freestyle Wheelbarrow," is an up-and-coming "X-treme" sport. I've no idea why. But I have to admit, it looks hilarious. I got my first exposure to this soon-to-be-co-opted-by-Mountain Dew activity on a rerun of the Tonight Show (sidenote: Dennis Miller - still unfunny, now with added, uncomfortable rage), and I was deeply, deeply amused.

Also, if you type or read the word "Wheelbarrow" enough, it ceases to have any meaning at all and just looks bizarre. I do this, so you don't have to.

The American Freestyle Wheelbarrow Association

Wheelbarrow Freestyle UK

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home