Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Heterosexuals Make Miracle Babies, Homos Just Make A Mess


I feel nothing but the deepest, bewildered pity for people like Mr. Robert Morrow. Their hate is like a physical thing, and as hard as I try, I cannot understand it.

So, I'm going to write Mr. Morrow and ask him a few questions. Should he respond, I'll post his words here.

UPDATE!
Here are my questions to Mr. Morrow, as sent:

Dear Mr. Morrow,

I'm writing you in response to the flyer you sent out on Proposition 2, a measure which was voted on today in your home state of Texas.

I am a web journalist interested in your views as far as homosexual rights are concerned, and after reading your flyer I had some questions which I hope you will take the time to answer.

1. You write that "maybe 1/200 gay 'couples' want to adopt kids." Would you be so kind as to provide the source of that information for me? Did you read that online? Was it part of a study you could cite for me?

2. You urge concerned parties to contact their churches about Proposition 2. Do you believe that homosexuality is a sin? Or is your objection to the practice based upon the inability of homosexuals to procreate?

3. If inability to procreate is an objection, do you believe that sterile heterosexual couples should not be allowed to marry? What about hetero couples who opt not to have children? Should they be denied the special benefits of marriage? Or are they greedy as well?

4. Are you aware that not all women breast-feed their children? Should non-breastfeeding mothers be denied marriage's special priviledges?

5. You mention the "Boyz Cellar," a gay bar in Texas. How is it that you came to be aware of this bar, and that you know it by name? Have you ever visited this establishment, just for a quiet drink? Not, you know, for gay reasons, but just to hang out?

I'm particularly proud of that last one.

(courtesy of T_M at chud.com)

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

You've GOT to let us know if you get a response.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger codemorse said...

I'm crossing my fingers, but not getting my hopes up. It's my experience that people with these sorts of extremist, hateful opinions are also, interestingly, terribly thin-skinned.

At most, I think I'll get a venom-soaked rejection/condemnation without any attempt to explain his position to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home